Pharmaceutical, Scientific, and Electronics - Microscope Enclosures, Anaerobic Chambers, Laboratory Incubators & Ventilation Systems
Hampshire Signs & Plastics are specialist manufacturers of bespoke products for the scientific and pharmaceutical sectors.
We offer a complete manufacturing service. This starts with the initial design prototype and moves through improvement phases, culminating in the production of the best possible product.
Accreditations & industry experience
Our team’s knowledge and expertise, across a range of industries, ensures we are perfectly placed to offer a tailor-made service to a wide variety of clients and businesses.
All of our manufacturing processes meet ISO 9001:2015 quality standards. This ensures we meet the requirements of our customers in these industries.
Our pharmaceutical, scientific and electronics products include:
- Microscope enclosures with hinged access doors. These acrylic microscope enclosures create a stable environment for experiments requiring temperature control
- Science laboratory incubators for growing bacteria and other cultures. Laboratory incubators offer a highly controlled, contaminant-free environment for safe, reliable work with cell and tissue cultures
- Incubators fitted with glove access compartments for handling dangerous or sensitive materials. These sealed containers are designed to allow objects to be manipulated where a separate atmosphere is required
- Laboratory ventilation systems. Our laboratory ventilation systems help supply fresh, clean air to displace contaminated air, diluting it to safe levels
- Chemical tanks. Our plastic, enclosed chemical storage tanks are fully compliant, safe, and secure. Peace of mind for customers dealing with hazardous material
- Test tube storage units. Our plastic storage units are specifically useful for organising test tubes when different chemical solutions are being worked on or collected at the same time
- Anaerobic chambers. These atmosphere control units are designed for working with oxygen-sensitive materials
- Nitrogen dry glove boxes, and containment systems. Our dry glove boxes are designed to keep humidity to required low levels
- Laboratory fume hoods. We design lab fume hoods to protect workers by containing vapours, dust, gases, and other fumes generated within the hood
- Heater boxes
Bespoke, tailored services
Specialising in delivering bespoke services, tailor-made to specific businesses and clients, our team is on-hand to offer all of the help, advice, and professional knowledge that our customers want and deserve.
We help to ensure that all of our clients and their business colleagues can undertake their work in a safe, controlled, optimum environment. We do this at every stage of the production process.
Guidance from start to finish
Our experienced product design team is available to guide every customer through each stage of the manufacturing journey.
Offering the most up-to-date knowledge and advice helps them navigate the materials and other choices available in the marketplace today.
Looking to discuss a requirement?
Everything starts with a conversation.
How can we help your business?
We are specialists in the design and manufacture of:
Hampshire Signs & Plastics combine specialist equipment, associated with the handling of hazardous substances and contaminates, across a wide range of organisations.
The HSP timeline
As well as sourcing top grade materials, the thing that really sets us apart is our process. We’ve developed a clear timeline, so every aspect of producing and supplying your pharmaceutical project is covered without exception.
Experts in dealing with hazardous materials
As experts in the manufacture of containment enclosures of all sizes, we apply this knowledge to a vast array of industries and projects.
A thorough design and production process delivers enclosures where safety is vital for those working with hazardous materials.
Additionally, this includes those operating in enclosed spaces. The containment enclosures we manufacture are made from acrylic. This covers white, clear, and darkened acrylic.
These products are specifically designed and manufactured for use in products such as:
- Service ports
Our units can be fitted with glove access compartments. This offers superior protection for laboratory staff and other employees working with:
- Liquid contaminants
- Other potentially dangerous substances
Trust the experts at Hampshire Signs & Plastics
Hampshire Signs & Plastics have more than five decades of experience in the industry and offer an unrivaled service when it comes to the manufacture of pharmaceutical and scientific products.
The first choice for a range of pharmaceutical and scientific products.
Our company is the first choice if you are looking for any of the following:
- Acrylic microscope enclosures with hinged access doors
- Laboratory incubators for growing bacteria and other cultures
- Incubators fitted with glove access compartments for handling dangerous or sensitive materials
- Ventilation systems
- Chemical tanks
- Test tube storage units
- Glove boxes, anaerobic chambers, nitrogen dry glove boxes, and containment systems
- Laboratory fume hoods
- Heater boxes
Looking for something different? Need a bespoke unit?
Our services are not limited to this list, however. members of our friendly, approachable team are available to discuss your bespoke requirements. Any specific requests you have can be discussed with an industry expert.
If you need assurance we adhere to the highest standards of design, production, and after-care, get in contact with Hampshire Signs & Plastics today.
Contact us now to start a conversation
We know you may have questions to ask, or specifics to discuss.
The simplest step is to contact us now and make full use of our free-of-charge advice and consultation service. Our Hampshire Signs and Plastics team of experts is ready to carefully listen before offering any advice.
Contact us now by calling 023 9248 6633, or by filling in the form below: